Randy spends a summer in Australia and the Yukon for the 2009 Toyota Land Cruiser campaign.
THE AD CAMPAIGN INCLUDES: WEB SITE, OWNERS BOOK, PRINT MATERIALS, PHOTO LIBRARY, TV SHOW, COFFEE TABLE BOOK AND SPEAKING TOUR
Here are some links to the various components of this ad campaign posted on the art director and writer team’s website.
- Overview of Toyota Land Cruiser Ad Campaign
- Overview of Toyota Land Cruiser Website
- Speed TV Land Cruiser Television Show
- Lecture Series about being a National Geographic Photographer
- Gift for Lecture Series – Hard Cover Coffee Table Book
- Mag a Log – The book dealers offer potential customers
Toyota (Saatchi and Saatchi agency) partners with cable station “Speed TV” to create a half hour television show featuring the Land Cruiser, Ian Conway on his cattle station in Australia, Phil Timpany, grizzly bear expert in the Yukon and National Geographic photographer Randy Olson, who photographed Ian and Phil for the advertising campaign for Toyota’s Land Cruiser. Racing legend Ivan Stewart moderates the show.
SPEED TV SHOW
VIDEOs OF RANDY WORKING POSTED ON TOYOTA WEBSITE